Monday, February 22, 2010

Ada

IMG_8709 copy

IMG_8705

IMG_8708

IMG_8704
Ada, Ada, Ada- what will we do with you? You are as sweet as can been and as stealth as can be. We just love you and your curls, and those baby blues, oh, and your eager smile . But beneath all that is a clever, sneaky, curious, adventuresome little girl who is always looking for a loop hole in the system. Your current adventure of choice is climbing on every chair and table possible. I like the spirit, but am not so excited for the danger factor. What do we do with you?

I must say, you are a BIG daddy's girl. When he walks in the room you squeal and run (to your best ability) to greet him. You know his soft spots and trust me, he is a HUGE fan. I'm a fan too, don't cha know? And really, I know many Ada fans. You bring so much joy already to so many. We love you. Just no more standing on the chairs, k? And keep the sweetness coming!

2 comments:

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki said...

Team Ada! I am most definitley a fan! Love you Aba Bo Bada! :o)