
Our car is at capacity!

Here we are, me and my 3 babes. I still feed Henry from me all the time, and Molly some of the time- the milk supply just isn't quite cuttin' it. And frankly, I think Molly likes the bottle better... I don't take it personally.

Final strategy for today, music. My kids love music. In the car, Ada can be done with being in the car, just done, and I turn on some Elizabeth Mitchell and she starts clapping and bobbing her head. Nicole has found that music is quite the soother for Henry, especially Garth Brooks. He prefers male singers- I don't know, he just does. Anyways, music is a lifesaver.
Well, there's a bit of life at least, hopefully more to come, harder these days to get on the good 'ol blog, but I'm a tryin'!

1 comment:
So great! Keep up the good work Shannon! I love the pic of the kids in the car, it really shows daily life.
Post a Comment