Friday, February 19, 2010

Family Time

IMG_8472

IMG_8464

This weather has been unreal. Seriously unreal. So much sun. The sun was calling our name, and despite the effort it takes to leave this house with all five kids we decided to tackle the outdoors. We walked a few miles and had 0 meltdowns.

IMG_8504


If going outdoors with all the kids wasn't brave enough, we then tackled boomers. We didn't just do the drive-in either, nope, we went in. And once again, 0 meltdowns- 2 for 2. We had a great family day and definitely enjoyed our anniversary sale boomer bugers.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Nick and I were just talking about Boomers Anniversary Sale! :) I love that the trip was such a success! :)

Keren said...

I love the way victories like this can be so encouraging! It's like being given a little piece of Jeremiah's hope for the future! Prayin for you as you steer your family-of-seven!-raft down the rapids!