
My friend Sarah came from St. Louis to visit with her 2 daughters Huntleigh and Lucy. We spent countless hours together in MO and it was so great to see her. As you can tell from above, we had order the whole time, insisted they only do organized activities, and made them clean up each activity the minute they were done with it- ha! Right! This pictures is about 1 of 3 pictures I took the whole time they visited and it was about 5 minutes after they arrived. Much fun was had in the house- as it should. Lucy and Will were so excited to see Huntleigh and Lucy and it was great to see those growing little girls.

Sarah and I also had an afternoon out with the help of 3 sitters. I think it was the longest I've been out since the twins and it was really fun to explore town and go in all the stores that I have always wanted to go into and have never been able. Thanks Sarah for making the trip out! Love you!

2 comments:
I know that was such a treat. Karen just came here - without kids, though.
How fun! I'm so glad Sarah and the girls were able to visit.
Post a Comment