Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Easter was great, more details on the greatness to come. For now I'll just post some cute pics. I loved their outfits this year. Ada's was a hand me down from Lucy and Lucy and Will's were new. I'm so glad they have younger siblings so I will get to bring these classic outfits out of the closet again.
IMG_9959
The red cowboy boots really pull the whole outfit together I think... nice addition Lu
IMG_9940
"I'm so cold, I just can't stand out here any longer. Can we please just go inside?"
IMG_9870

IMG_9873
Yes, Henry and Molly were there too, but I must confess were not in too many pics. More to come...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her shoe selection as well! Those little ones have style! (They could really teach these Bostonians a thing or two...)

Corinne Bouve said...

As always, your pictures are stunning.

Sarah said...

OH MY, these are so cute. Not only are the kids adorable, the pictures themselves are fabulous. Thanks for sharing, I love seeing your precious little ones!