Friday, April 9, 2010

Tulips

"So what flowers are we going to be seeing today?" Lucy: "tulips", William: "throw-ups"... such a boy. The funny thing is I don't even think he was trying to be gross- it just comes naturally. We did make it down to the tulips, I've never been. The colors were so striking and it was a nice little field trip for us out in the sun.

IMG_9966

IMG_0245
I have a lot of children.
IMG_0194

IMG_0206

IMG_0183

IMG_0234
Stud Henry
IMG_0231 copy
I am not brave enough to do this outing on my own, not near brave enough. This is Nicole. She is actually my old Young Life girl from 8 years ago or something. We kept in touch off and on and then since we moved back here we see Nicole all the time. She has been a God send.
IMG_0266

IMG_0212

3 comments:

natalie said...

Wow, beautiful! :) How fun!

Anonymous said...

Those fields are beautiful! I'm so glad you are able to go and do fun things with all five little ones! This definitely inspires me to go pick up some tulips as soon as possible!

Mindy Swedberg said...

I have to admit, I have been sneaking looks at your blog ever since your kids started coming to BCS in the fall, and figured I should probably comment now that the year is coming to a close! I love looking at your beautiful photography and your beautiful kiddos- I am just drawn to your work! You have such an amazing talent for capturing seemingly "normal" moments in time and making them look absolutely stunning! Love your posts-keep it up!