This girl has got Per-son-ality! A big one. I mean, if I were to predict, I would say Lucy x2. She cracks me up with her drama and kookiness. I like these next pictures because I think they show how big her personality is. She is always ready for a party with smile on and eye brows up. She's constantly jabbering and I love it. Well, she still does get dramatic on the "I'm upset" side of the spectrum though. But really, she's a joy, and when she's on that side of the spectrum, I have to say, I don't take it too seriously. The Molly/Henry duo will be an interesting one to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
LOVE these!! Oh Shan, you're one blessed lady!
Third picture down--Nate often makes the same face!
What C-U-T-E pictures! She really is a girl of many faces!!!!! Thanks for sharing with us!
Post a Comment