
Welcome to Florida- don't the kids look energized to be there? Let the truth be told, it was a a long morning of traveling. However, I have to say the flight did go relatively smoothly. No spilt drinks, no one upset with us (except for the poor lady in front of Will who's seat Will kicked nearly the whole flight), and the DVD player worked this time, so Lucy was in a movie comatose for the 2 1/2 hour flight. Once again, we were happy to feel land beneath the plane.

Where did Granny go? Here we are, but where's Granny? After waiting for a little bit granny found us, it was so great to see her face, we have a great Granny!

Granny (or GG) sitting by the pool with Will while Lucy swims with daddy.

Though Lucy was a little bit hesitant to get into the water- she was constantly wanting to wear her bathing suit and go to the pool.

Miss cool in her sunglasses
Fun Times at the Beach






Granny's golf cart that Lucy thought was a roller coaster ride from Disney Land. We went for several spins around Osprey Village and to the beach and pool.
All and all, a great trip. Traveling with two children can be compared to ..... well nothing really, it's a ride. We were blessed with wonderful weather and many memories. I'm sorry to report that I got some kind of food poisoning while there, but it was only for a day and I recovered quickly. Thanks granny for putting up with us and for being such a great granny- we love you!
3 comments:
Shannon:
Great pictures! They make the trip look far more leisurely than we all know it was. Hopefully, you will remember all the fun parts only.
XO Maz
Shannon...oh my, you have cute kids! I know I say this everytime, but I just can't help myself! I love the first picture of Lucy and Will...it's so good! :) I'm glad your trip went so smooth! When will you be back in Washington? Nick and I love being in Spokane, but I do miss home. Take care and please tell Nate hello!
XO ~ Jen
ps. Keep those pictures coming! :)
Post a Comment