
Here it is. I got my machine without any money out of pocket spent- I'm very gitty over it (anyone who knows me knows how excited I get over a deal). My daily treat after kids are down for a nap: iced grande vanilla 2% latte! The perfect boost to get my nap chores and duties completed. Come on over for a drink anytime-
3 comments:
shannon, i'm so excited that you found what you really wanted for such a great deal! i'll make sure to have a drink with you soon when you don't feel like being productive during your kids' naptime! love, sbh
Shannon:
You are the bargain expert. I thought I had that title when Tony once said Edie never paid full price for anything....however, I did pay SOMETHING. You didn't say how you pulled this one off. And, of course, I'm particularly sorry not to be able to come over for a drink (do you have decaf?).
xo Maz
Hey, Chris Walker did not post that last comment at all. Sorry.....I guess I'm still learning about blog postings.
Mz (abbreviation)
Post a Comment