Thursday, March 15, 2007
William Walker the walker
This is the usual walking progression- almost always ending in a fall. Right now he's a semi-walker, next week I'm convinced he'll be an official walker. Maz and Papa notice the "Little Guy" outfit- what a little guy! Not only did he start walking last week, he also got 4 new teeth- lots of growing going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congrats Will!! I love when kids are at this stage! He looks great! What a walker...get it? :)
Yup, I'm still so funny!
Love ya!
So I have to admit that I recently discovered you had a blog! How long has it taken me?? Anyway, your family is so darn cute! It makes me soo excited for when Isaiah and I have kids : ) I was thinking out you guys a little while ago, and pondering the great meals and game nights! Oh fun -- Hopefully, we will find that here. You two are amazing people!
Cheers - Rachel
Post a Comment