We miss you and hope you are having a wonderful birthday! Lucy really wishes she could be at your party tonight, we're thinking of how blessed we are to have you- lots of love
NSLW
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Tell Lucy that I have saved her Happy Birthday song on my cell phone and listen to it just to make me feel happy. That girl can carry a tune! I think she forgot the name of the person she was singing to.....I like that little muffled part. Thank you all for all your calls and good wishes. XO Maz
1 comment:
Tell Lucy that I have saved her Happy Birthday song on my cell phone and listen to it just to make me feel happy. That girl can carry a tune! I think she forgot the name of the person she was singing to.....I like that little muffled part. Thank you all for all your calls and good wishes. XO Maz
Post a Comment