Here ya go KK- lots more being sent to you, but here's a taste. What a little darling that AB- so sweet. Anyway, turned them to black and white for fun but still not sure that was a great idea. I do like them in B&W, but then again, the lighting was so great- check out below. At any rate, you can decide.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Shannon, these are wonderful! What a great surprise to check on your beautiful babies and find our little Annabelle as well! Thank you for my Monday morning treat! (xoxo Kristen's Bonus Mom, Lori)
Wanna do a photo shoot for us?? :) You really do take amazing pictures, you have such an eye for it! What a cutie Annabelle is. What kind of camera do you have? That is one thing I really do need to invest in, while Abigail is young. Miss you guys!
I'd love to take a look! I've actually done some graphics work for a few of my friends over the last couple of years so this isn't out of my range at all! my email is norwood.ashley@gmail.com
7 comments:
Shannon, these are wonderful! What a great surprise to check on your beautiful babies and find our little Annabelle as well! Thank you for my Monday morning treat! (xoxo Kristen's Bonus Mom, Lori)
Wanna do a photo shoot for us?? :) You really do take amazing pictures, you have such an eye for it! What a cutie Annabelle is. What kind of camera do you have? That is one thing I really do need to invest in, while Abigail is young.
Miss you guys!
Love them! In B&W and color...they both look great!
I'd love to take a look! I've actually done some graphics work for a few of my friends over the last couple of years so this isn't out of my range at all!
my email is norwood.ashley@gmail.com
oh, and I think the soft lighting in the color photograph is so reminiscent of an old polaroid! I love it!
Awesome pictures of AB!
Hey, Shan, I just caught up on your latest posts. There are some great pics here ~ and even better, they accompany great memories.
Post a Comment