Thursday, December 18, 2008

Grandpa and Grandma





Grandpa and grandma came for a trip to meet Ada.  We tried to cram too much into the 2 days they were here.  However, looking back, I don't think we accomplished all that much, aside from enjoying one another.  We did make it to the mall to visit with Santa and get a picture taken- a highlight for Lucy and Will.  Will keeps saying, "I love Santa" and Christmas hasn't even come yet.  I suspect that after we open presents on Christmas morning he might even say it with more of a grin on his face.  Thanks for making the trip out mom and dad, we had a wonderful time.  Love you and we'll miss you on Christmas! 

2 comments:

Stacie296 said...

What a great shot of the 4! I'm stealing that one for my blog. :-)

Kaitlyn said...

I agree with Stacie, that last picture is great. Everyone looks so happy :)