I've heard about Lucy's Christmas show for weeks. I've also heard Lucy say, "I'm going to be Mary". However, I didn't know if this was in her head, dreams, or in fact, reality. It ends up that it actually was in her dreams, but I guess, "when you wish upon a star...". Yes, she ended up being Mary. I was so excited for her. The kids did such a wonderful job and I don't know if there's anything sweeter than watching preschoolers proclaim the good news of Jesus' birth.
Friday, December 26, 2008
My Mary
I've heard about Lucy's Christmas show for weeks. I've also heard Lucy say, "I'm going to be Mary". However, I didn't know if this was in her head, dreams, or in fact, reality. It ends up that it actually was in her dreams, but I guess, "when you wish upon a star...". Yes, she ended up being Mary. I was so excited for her. The kids did such a wonderful job and I don't know if there's anything sweeter than watching preschoolers proclaim the good news of Jesus' birth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment