Friday, May 22, 2009
Interruption from Flordia pictures...
with an important announcement. What do you think it's going to be? Well, it in fact is the news that we are expanding our family to 6 (maybe 7- you never know). I bet you weren't expecting that announcement, well, neither were we. Yes, God surprised us with a little partner in crime for Ada. These two are going to be 12 months apart- yes, I'll repeat that- 12 months apart! That puts me almost outside of my first trimester. We have a crazy forecast ahead of us, but we are grateful and know that God knows. As far as how I'm feeling, I'm feeling ok, pretty good. I had two weeks that were a little brutal, and now am a bit tired with some back problems- but it could be a lot worse. It is a little daunting to think about all the things to come (packing, moving, church planting...), but like I said God knows. And we really are so excited that Ada can have a little friend. So, there ya have it- ta da!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Congrats you guys! We love you and miss you and can't wait to meet little Ada and the next little one too:) You will continue to be in our prayers through your preparations!
Wow, Shannon. Seems like that's all there is to say...! I thought it was crazy when my friend who has an 8 month old just got pregnant again. Praise the Lord for His strange, mysterious, and unpredictable plans. I hope this pregnancy is an EASY one in terms of sickness and energy since you are already so busy with your little ones.
Ta Da is right! Congratulations. And what a beautiful attitude amidst this world that does not value these little ones very much... God knows.
I had a dream last night that doctors were going to implant our new little one in me so I could deliver her but as they were going to do it they did an ultrasound and found out I was already pregnant. In my dream I wasn't too pleased to find out I was going to have 2 - 9 months apart. It was funny.
CONGRATS! I wanted to say congrats when you put it on my blog, but I didn't know if I should! WOW! I'm sure it was news that rocked your world, but God has a way of doing that. Glad you're feeling good.
HOORAY!!!
I grew up with 4 siblings and it was the BEST!
wow, congratulations! That is amazing!
Wow! Congratulations! You guys are going to have so much fun with one more!!!
Sorry! That was me, not Bryan!
When are you due? Our little babes will be pretty close!
So excited!!!
wow...that is amazing! I always thought you could handle a bunch of kids! Praying for a healthy pregnancy and extra sleep!
Congrats Shannon! Your little ones will thrive with such great parents. Yay!
Congrats Shannon! WOW!! All 4 of them are going to be the best of friends and playmates! That's so much fun. Unexpected, but what a blessing. Prayers for energy and strength throughout your pregnancy. May God continue to bless your growing family!
I was just talking to Sandy and she thinks it was a mistake to put "maybe 7, you never know". Don't forget - God likes a good laugh.
Post a Comment