Friday, July 24, 2009

A couple more LR and DR

IMG_3981
This part of the house is the major seller.  We love these two big rooms with the fireplace and built in book shelves.  The floors were newly stained and I love the dark color, especially with the lighter walls.  The house really isn't that huge, but compared to our last, I feel like I"m living in a castle.  We are very thankful.
IMG_4002
For our anniversary I got to go pick out some new throw pillows.  I found these and Love them!  I'm still surprised at what a difference a few throw pillows make though I can't count the amount of times I pick them up from the floor or fluff them.
IMG_4019
My conveniently located desk.  We finally got rid of our intrusive roll top and got a more practical one.  

4 comments:

Brenna said...

Your house looks SO wonderful!! David and I will have to come up soon to visit.

Colleen said...

It really does look wonderful; no wonder I'm envious!

Stacie296 said...

I love the way you're decorating. So cute!!! I can't wait to see it in person.

Stacie296 said...

I love your house.
Love Emma