Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Lucy's 5
I can't believe Lucy is now 5- pretty amazing. The thought of throwing a party was a bit overwhelming, so I was very thankful when Nate's sister offered to take care of the whole thing. It was at their amazing new farm and Lucy had a splendid time with some cousins, friends and family. Thanks for everything you did Wendy- it mean a lot to me and Lucy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Shan! I can't believe Lucy is five!!! I still remember working at Ave Bread with you and Nate right before she was born! WOW! Time flies!
I also can't believe how grown up Madeline is!! How old is she now? Please tell Wendy and the fam hello for me!
How awesome that your sis-in-law did that! Miss you guys! Happy birthday Lucy! Wow-5!
I can't believe all those girls can wear cute little sweaters in the middle of july! happy birthday lucy. hope yall are loving it in washington :-)
Post a Comment