Saturday, July 18, 2009
The House
We feel very blessed to call this house our home. It has been a bit of a process to make it feel like home, but now that we are almost unpacked we are loving it here. I would say we're about 95% done in each room. I've been dreaming of being here for a while, so to actually be here and get the rooms together is great. I thought I'd just post a pic of the dining room/living room for now, but do a full house tour later. Pretty much all the colors of the house (10 or so), were picked out in 5 hours- it was wild. Initially I was going to have the DR color be the LR color as well, but once I saw it on the wall I called "halt" and picked a more neutral for the LR- this was a good thing I think. Anyway, more to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Looks great! Can't wait to see the rest... (so I can steal some ideas...)
looks amazing so far! can't wait to see the rest.
Oh, Shannon! It looks so good, and so fun to see your stuff in a place that really shows it off! ; ) I'm glad to see you're settled, and definitely can't wait to see you in your new home. Hopefully Christmas?
love...Courtney
Oh Shannon, it looks beautiful!
Looks great Shannon. Hey, we have that same dining room table! Orion hates it because his pictures he draws turn out all bumpy.
Post a Comment