So, I've decided to hang out exclusively with pregnant mamas. Not really, but that's just how it's happened as of late. I took this pic from my friend Lisa's blog who came up and visited a few days ago. She's 34 wks. prego, Melissa (on the left) is 30 wks and I'm well only 20 wks. Seriously though, check out my belly! I'm loving all these reunions with friends, people I really missed.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
somethings in the water?
So, I've decided to hang out exclusively with pregnant mamas. Not really, but that's just how it's happened as of late. I took this pic from my friend Lisa's blog who came up and visited a few days ago. She's 34 wks. prego, Melissa (on the left) is 30 wks and I'm well only 20 wks. Seriously though, check out my belly! I'm loving all these reunions with friends, people I really missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Wish I had more time to spend with you and your adorable family! I sure would enjoy more kisses from sweet Ada!
Ok... people are great and all... but I know what you really missed: Mallards ice cream!
Wow, is like everyone who went to WWU at the same time as us prego right now? Crazy! Shannon you look so cute, can't wait to see you again. You look like you are settling in well.
Shannon! You look so great and are you getting excited or anxious for your next two babes? Are you going to go to the reunion in Sept? Well I just wanted to tell keep up the good mommy work your awesome!
Shannon, you're adorable... and bigger than me! I would be much bigger if I was cooking two babies, I guess, but you look great. I so enjoy keeping up with what your not-so-little family is up to. So glad you had a safe trip back to Bellingham; looks like you're settling in well. :)
This is beautiful! Look at all my lovely pregnant friends!
The scary thing is, that's how I looked at 20 weeks pregnant with most of my guys ~ none of whom were twins, as you know! I really was a circus freak show. Abdominal hernias have that effect. You, on the other hand, look adorable. Truly.
You guys looking so cute!!!!Thanks for sharing with us..good luck
--
Reenee
Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments
Post a Comment