Monday, October 26, 2009
Cover 'em up
I mentioned this project a couple posts back. My friend Nicole came and helped me with it since I'm not really supposed to do projects. We have a little bit of a dresser shortage, so I have been scavenging. Our college neighbor was getting rid of his dresser that he has had since a child, but he had collected stickers over the past 20 years on the front drawers. I had thought about painting it, but decided to do something a little different. I picked out this paper, bought new handles, and Nicole Mod Podged right over the stickers on this puppy. Pretty cheap and easy (especially when I don't have to do it) project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh there she is in all her glory! Suprisingly I'm feeling the need to Modge Podge some more stuff...We may need to think up another project!
Wow! This is incredible. What a terrific idea. I'm going to copy it someday.
Post a Comment