We had my mom and friend up a couple days ago which was wonderful and we started getting the nursery ready. Still some work to do, but went through baby clothes and started finding them homes. We officially have a c-section date set for November 20th, the time is approaching ever so quickly. Boys and kids are currently out working on the fence- can't wait 'til this puppy's complete! That's all for now- ultra-sound this week, I'll post more updates then!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
zoomin' around
I had an outing today, this is a big deal for me. I've been such a mole- at least I often feel like I'm underground. Typically I get out once a day to pick up or drop off the kids- my big time out. However, today I went to Walmart. Who would ever be excited to go to Walmart? Well, usually I'm not, but today I was. Our church is moving locale and we decided we needed some fabric to spruce it up a bit, but the budget is not so big. So, we went to Walmart clearance- yep $1.50 a yard. You're asking, "How did you walk around? Isn't that a no no?" Yes, it is a no no, and I didn't walk around. I scooted around. I got an electric buggy. Riding my buggy I think I was about 90% cooler in my kids eyes and Nate just kept saying, "I wish I had my camera!" I took turns giving the kids rides and it's probably the best they've been on a longish errand outing. While at Walmart I also got some premie and infant diapers, wipes, and such to get ready for the wee ones on the way. Oh yes, I also found some other great clearance fabric to do a little project for the twins room. And don't worry, friends/husband reading the blog thinking, "is she going to make me do another project?" this was a bedrest project, so I could do it on the couch. I will post pics of it soon, very pleased with how it turned out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I giggled reading this post, envisioning you on the scooter and nate laughing. :) Love you and wll think of you tons this next month!
Post a Comment