Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Little and Littler

I finally did it, I took more pics. My fear was that I would blink and I wouldn't have taken many newborn pics of the twins- this stage is so precious. My friend, who is a photographer, is actually coming up from Seattle to take pics of them on Monday, so that will be fun too. But for now, here are some I took today.

IMG_6411
How priceless is this one? She put her arm around Henry on her own.

IMG_6416

IMG_6415
Sir Henry in the front

IMG_6312

IMG_6421
Molly (littler), Henry (little)

IMG_6367
Little bums and footsies
IMG_6429
Little everything.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon - I just LOVE the pictures you take! Thanks for sharing! Love, Tricia

Taylor said...

Shannon, those are ADORABLE pictures. And adorable babies too. :) You're very creative with your angles and composition. I love them.

Cutzi said...

Oh Shannon - they are just too, too sweet. Love.

Heidi said...

What beautiful, beautiful babies, Shannon!! Your photos do them justice. :)

Bec said...

So, so precious. This is Becky (Alex and Justin's friend)...I gave you the cucumbers a few months ago :) Your family's about the cutest family ever, just so you know.

sbh said...

mmm. so yummy. so cute. so irresistible. miss you, too.

Ryan and Jessica said...

So precious. I love how they cuddle together. I guess they're used to that from the womb.

lacy rain said...

Shannon! These photos are SO beautiful. You are so talented and they are absolutely gorgeous!

Lori said...

They are soooo cute together!

Unknown said...

These are the most precious pictures I've ever seen!