


Santa called and talked to Lucy and Will. They were thrilled and for much of the conversation Lucy had a look of disbelief.



This pic was about as good as it got. Sure, it's not the peaceful, sweet pic I might have been going for, but at least it's a little bit more entertaining to look at.


Nicole and the kids. Squirmy Ada.

Maz and the kids reading the book Nicole got Lucy.

Yes, and the twins were there. They made appearances every once in a while, but spent much of the time in slumber. (FYI: Henry on left, Molly on right).

2 comments:
Great! The twinsies take pacifiers!
Looks peaceful and pleasant. And hey, I'll have you know I could tell which was Henry and which Molly. Their faces really do look different, don't they? Or maybe he just has a more filled out, "boy" look. Whatever they case, they're lovely to behold.
Post a Comment