Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Santa Photos

Santa_At_Barkley_0009

(Somehow) We made it out- all 7 of us to get Santa Photos. Our friends at Evantide Photography (Meg and Aaron), take santa pics for free, how could we pass it up? And, on top of that, our friend/nanny/awesome person, Nicole (Nikki to most), bought matching outfits for all the kiddos. I'm pretty impressed by the picture, no cryers, everyone looking in the general correct direction and more than half of the group smiling... success! And by the way, don't ask how long it took us to all get ready and out the door. Don't ask.

7 comments:

Kathy Day said...

haha there's no room in the sleigh for nate!! beautiful family picture!

Marcie said...

Wow! I am highly impressed. Even you and Nate are smiling. :o) It is a great picture and a beautiful family.

Cory Ferens said...

You all look wonderful! Merry Christmas

Lindsey said...

Amazing! and cute :-)

Erin Leigh said...

My name is Erin and I follow your blog through Kristen's. I don't really know you but I think you are an amazing, Mom, wife, and photographer. What kind of camera do you have? I have a Nikon and I think all your pictures are absolutely amazing!!!

Audrey Woita said...

You look BEAUTIFUL, Shannon. And your children HAPPY. And Nate...NATE!
praise God for your ability to get 7 out of the house looking spiffy for Santa!

Colleen said...

I can't believe I haven't seen the new little people yet. Now and then I'm running in your neighborhood and think about stopping in. I'll do it eventually. But I'm afraid when I do, I'll have a meltdown and steal the babies.