Monday, December 14, 2009

We are managing

Somehow we are managing to do some Christmassy things. We have a tree up (I was afraid this wasn't going to happen,), our mantel is decorated, and we have decorated cookies.
IMG_6275

IMG_6268
My mom's friend made us the cookies to decorate and provided all the frosting and sprinkles, if it weren't for this, there is no way we would have done this fun Christmas activity. These sugar cookies were the best sugar cookies I have had, by the way. I think the trick, is a tid-bit of almond.
IMG_6461
Every time I looked, Will was licking his knife- we won't be giving any of the cookies he decorated away to friends.
IMG_6463

IMG_6474

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

So glad you guys are getting some time in for Christmas traditions. Lucy and Will are looking so grown up. It's amazing to me that for most of the time we knew you guys in St. Louis you only had two kids. Now all of a sudden you have 5 :-)