Tuesday, January 26, 2010
29
1 year, and I'm in my 30's- wow. I guess in a way it seems old, and in another way I feel like I've done a lot in 29 years. I did have a couple great birthday celebrations. Our good friends the Roes came up (so bummed I didn't get any pictures), and we had a fabulous dinner with Kristen and Trev (they had to take kid shifts at home, so we only got one at a time), but it was wonderful. I also got to go out on a date with Nate last night and we had a really good time just enjoying each other. Nate also got me the shirt in the picture above- and he did really well. I love it when he picks out clothes for me. What I would almost love more is seeing him sift through clothes in the lady department looking for a piece of clothing I'd like. Oh yes, and above is one of Molly's smiles. They are both smiling now and it is sweet. Very sweet. Here goes another year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Happy birthday! You have done A LOT in 29 years, that is how I felt when I turned 29 too, look how much I have done (it is a coping mechanism to not think about how close 30 is!)
Happy Birthday! You're so young yet. Today was our 15th wedding anniversary, which puts you in the early stages of high school when we were married & making Jan (not in that order *grin*).
Happy Birthday Shan! You are an amazing woman who I admire greatly. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Love and miss you all!
Love the beautiful picture!
Post a Comment