

This was a special Christmas for me because I got to give Lucy my doll house that I had as a girl. My dad bought this doll house for me and started finishing it with paint, shingles, gutters and such. However, there is much work to be done and it will be a little mommy-daughter project- I'm really excited. I spent countless hours with this thing, and I hope she does the same.

Will's big present was a remote control car

After spending the morning at home we went to the farm to see more family. It was a gorgeous day!


Uncle Scott and Ada
Papa and Molly

1 comment:
I recently got that cookbook!! Those cinnamon rolls look so good (but we don't know enough people in Boston to make them!!!) Isn't that the saddest thing ever? And I kind of refuse to put 12 pans of cinnamon rolls in the freezer like I plan to eat them all myself. Did the recipe really make that many?
Post a Comment