This picture was a self-family portrait. It was icy, about 20 degrees and we took 3 or 4 pictures. It worked out, though I almost killed myself going to and from the camera.
I haven't checked out I heart faces much lately(I've been a little busy), but popped over there and decided to do another entry. You can go over and check it out or post one yourself by clicking the link below.
What a great shot! Super job getting everyone together & looking casual :) I never would have thought that there wasn't an actual person behind the camera at this moment. Great job!
3 comments:
You did amazing!!! It looks like someone was planning and posing you from behind a camera lens!
What a great shot! Super job getting everyone together & looking casual :) I never would have thought that there wasn't an actual person behind the camera at this moment. Great job!
This is really sweet.
Post a Comment