Oh my, it was near 60 today and glorious out. I made it out with 4 out of the 5 (ok, with help from Nicole, but still). We went on a walk and played around- I was in a really good mood. Bordering on an annoyingly good mood.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my Shannon - I love it and am so happy you got out on this beautiful day. Y0u look great ! Can't wait to see you all sometime. Thanks for all the postings, we love all of them. lv to u, jane
Congratulations on getting out! Isn't it funny how the small successes can sometimes make you feel the happiest because they mean so much? I'm so glad you had this refreshing day to uplift you!
2 comments:
Oh my Shannon - I love it and am so happy you got out on this beautiful day. Y0u look great ! Can't wait to see you all sometime. Thanks for all the postings, we love all of them. lv to u, jane
Congratulations on getting out! Isn't it funny how the small successes can sometimes make you feel the happiest because they mean so much? I'm so glad you had this refreshing day to uplift you!
Post a Comment