Balloons have seemed to be somewhat of a constant in this house lately with many birthdays and celebrations and I've created somewhat of an aversion to these rubbery things. They pop, they float up to the driver seat while I'm driving, arguments occur over them, rubber remains are found on the ground (danger, danger!), they float up into the sky which is usually followed by tears.... not a fan. All that said, the kids are fans. Hmff. What shall I do? Maybe tonight they'll all accidently float up into the sky... would that be mean???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Shannon, both those pics are great, but that second one is fantastic. Good job!
wow! I can so relate! I never thought there'd be a time when I'd become Anti-Balloon. We're kind of pulling out of it now, but many a time I snuck around after bedtime with a pin. shhh...Loulou's reading over my shoulder.
not mean at all... accidents happen... my sister's tap shoes accidentally got lost/ buried in the yard, her recorder accidentally got misplaced/ shoved into the depths of my closet... they'll understand...
It isn't mean when it's a safety precaution! Plus, whatever you can do to decrease your own anxiety and stress is worth it. :)
Seriously. Not mean. Just think of how dangerous those strings can be when the helium begins to leak out. Safety hazard. I support your decision :).
My retired pediatrician said it was the number one reason for infant and toddler choking in his office. Down with balloons!! I love my nieces and nephews too much! (Awesome pics though)
Post a Comment