Monday, March 1, 2010

Me and the babes

IMG_8827

It is a rare event that I am a visitor on the blog (at least pictorially). I took advantage of a spare moment, a pair of twins and a free hand to snap a picture. However, of course the second Edie was about to take the picture Molly started to cry- oh molly. But rather than not posting a picture, I decided I'd post it anyway and just pretend the facial expression Molly is making is a smile. It's pretty close, right?

9 comments:

Marty said...

Hi Shannon! I found you via the Femina blog party and I am so glad I did! Photography is a hobby of mine too and I really enjoyed seeing your photos...your photo blog had some gorgeous pictures too!
I'm also a mother of five but we're just slightly more spread out age wise :-) Have a blessed day!
~Marty

Anonymous said...

i thought she was about to smile!

Billie said...

Found you the way Marty did. Super cute photos! :)

Alissa said...

Such a sweet photo:)

Nancy Wilson said...

Hi Shannon,
What an adorable set of twins.You and Lizzie have got to swap stories! Her twins turned two in November.
Blessings on your busy hands!

Erin Leigh said...

She's got a great 'smile'. I follow your blog through Kristen's... On days that I think I am busy... I try to look at your blog cause you have 3 more children than I do and you always seem to have it together :)... Thank you for that!

Erin Leigh said...

Plus... I love love love your photography! You have such a great eye!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Molly is definitely smiling, with maybe a bit of gas mixed in. :o)

Stacie296 said...

Great to see your face sis. I miss you!