We have high hopes for that yard of ours. This last weekend we began our first project- a garden. We've been dreaming about our garden for a long time now and to see it actually happening is super exciting. The picture you see below is the plot we've set aside and Nate already completed one of the two garden boxes (don't know what they're officially called.) This whole gardening thing is going to be a learning experience for sure as we know very little about it, but I can't wait to start the process. The idea of going out to pick food with the kids for dinner is very motivating (you mean the food isn't just grown in the supermarket???). Anyway, the kids can't wait and I think our excitement has rubbed off on them.
I will definitely be posting more pictures of Project Backyard Renovation as we have lots of plans. Can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
We're planning on doing a garden too!
How fun!! Plus, I love the antique-y look of the pics :)
So a friend of mine from high school (who is also a mom with a photography habit) does this thing called the 10 on 10 - have you heard of it? The idea is to take one picture an hour, for ten hours on the 10th of every month - cool, huh? Anyway, I thought that might interest you. She links to the project from her blog (and you can see her most recent post too!), so I thought I'd share: http://cakhbell.blogspot.com/
Besides, blog-lurking is fun!!
Shannon, I have been having fun taking pictures and I wanted to tell you that you have been my inspiration. Thanks!
I check your blog often!
I wish I could come squeeze your babes!
Post a Comment