Friday, January 25, 2008

The Best Present of All

Yesterday I turned 27. It was a wonderful day filled with surprises, treats and relaxation. However, I have to say that these cards from the kids were major highlights

Dear Mommy-

I love her for she's birfday. I love her for I play with her. My favorite to play with her is my princess stuff and my pony stuff. She is beautiful about beautiful things, like she's hair is beautiful, and she's mouth is beautiful, and she's heart is beautiful. She's pasta is yummy, I like yummy jolly's. I love mommy so much! Happy Birfday,

Lucy

ps I like she's watch

Deary Mommy,

I dis! An Dis! A Ba ba ba, ba a ba baba. A gush ummm! Aiesh, A ggi.

Your son,

William Frederick

Actually, following Will's sentences was a very deep poetic translation by his father that I will not include. Such wonderful kids and a wonderful hubby who might have lent a little hand!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh, that is awesome! What precious cards! I am sure you feel very loved!
Glad it was a good birthday! So glad you shared your children's sweet words with us!

Kristen said...

How precious! That is great! Thanks for sharing. Miss you!