I like this one a lot. I'm enjoying your ABC's.
Hi Shannon! It's been a long time...Hopefully you still remember me. If not, I'm the asian guy that Nate hung out with in high school. Tell Nate I said, "Hi!"- Yong
Oooooh....I LOVE it! How did you make the jello look so green and the rest of it look black and white?
I like it Shan! So green! I am having so much fun with my ABCs...and seeing what you guys do...thanks for the great idea!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like this one a lot. I'm enjoying your ABC's.
Hi Shannon! It's been a long time...Hopefully you still remember me. If not, I'm the asian guy that Nate hung out with in high school. Tell Nate I said, "Hi!"
- Yong
Oooooh....I LOVE it! How did you make the jello look so green and the rest of it look black and white?
I like it Shan! So green! I am having so much fun with my ABCs...and seeing what you guys do...thanks for the great idea!
Post a Comment