Why Walmart Santa? I don't really know, but it just seemed ot fit. Santa. The man who is to bring joy to kids- bearing gifts, a jolly laugh and charm that draws all near. This did not happen, at least with my children. The familiar face, did not look quite familar enough to them. Will was frozen the minute he saw him, no emotion, nothing. Lucy jumped to grandma's lap and only went on the lap with Auntie Stacie as she noticed the gifts coming from his bag. Amazing what a kid will do for gifts.



Grandma's protection

Every Christmas Eve we act out the story of Jesus (actually just the last two years), but it's a new tradition that I love, as I am all about traditions. Lucy was a little angel (like always of course), and Elena was the cutest pink shepherd I've seen. Emma was Mary, Will was baby Jesus, and the adults filled the other roles. We had a wonderful night!
No comments:
Post a Comment