We made a trip to the zoo today. For Christmas we got the kids a new (to us) wagon. It was great fun and the kids loved riding around in it. However, Will seemed more enthrawled with pulling it than sitting in it.
The picture of those two in the wagon smiling is so precious. Love it! Miss you so much! I hope you're out here again for the summer so we can see a lot more of you. Love, KK
3 comments:
The picture of those two in the wagon smiling is so precious. Love it! Miss you so much! I hope you're out here again for the summer so we can see a lot more of you.
Love,
KK
I love the pictures...your new camera is wonderful! I'm so sad we didn't get to see you guys when you were here, miss you all!
You are so gifted at taking pictures Shannon!
Post a Comment