I discovered that bridge and wine are not a great combo. Furthermore I discovered that bridge, wine and Shannon is even a worse combo. After a glass my abilities (which are lacking to begin with)- were down the tube. I don't care so much if I lose a trick, or should have put a different card, which is unfortunate for my partner. I do appreciate the game and will continue to pursue it, however, I guess I'll have to introduce wine after about 20 years of practice.



We owe Granny a thanks for being patient with us. It would not be the same without Granny's continual comments of how it takes me and Nate far too long to play one card.
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys had a great time Shannon! I am so glad! I am also glad you are back! :) - A little selfish, I know. :)
Post a Comment