Yes, #3 is on the way and we are excited. True, I'm a bit tired chasing around the little ones, but still excited. I went to the doc yesterday and all looked well. It's looks like the due date is December 5th and I'm about 8 weeks prego.
Yay! We are so excited for you guys! You are wonderful parents and make beautiful, adorable children...this little one is already very blessed:) Love you guys!
I know I dont 'REALLY' know you, but I feel like I do and I got really excited when i read this! Congratulations! You guys do have the cutest kids I've ever seen and I can't wait to learn more about the next one! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting!! i mean, I'm excited b/c hopefully this means one more little Walker to babysit every once in a while. I can't believe you won't be here during the summer so we can watch you grow!! YAY!!
No way - what wonderful news!! Congrats Walkers - I'm so excited for you, and hope to see you all very, very soon. Keep posting throughout the journey. Hugs, Lindsay
Congratulations Shannon & Nate! I'll bet you didn't know I keep track of you and the kids (and love your blog), but I do and am so happy to hear your exciting news! Hope to see you when you become "5" if not before. :-) Hugs, Kristen's Bonus Mom
Justin, Abigail, and I are so thrilled for all of you! Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy, and keep us posted on your belly - you grow girl! Love you!
Hi Shannon! I just got to your blog for the first time from Anna's... Gosh, congrats on the pregnancy! I hope you all are doing well, we think about you back here in Seattle, more than you know :) Best, Janie (Wilkerson) O'Connor
Yay Shanny! I love looking at this blog and your adorable family...and how exciting that there will soon be one more. Hope to see you sometime soon. Perhaps the kiddos are due for a trip to see the Golden Gate Bridge..?
18 comments:
WHAT!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Oh my goodness....I'm so excited for your little family! Love you dearly!
Blessings!!!
Congrats Walkers!!! Matt and I are excited for you!
Congrats shannon! I am so excited for yoiu and your family! I hope that you are feeling good! YEAH SO FUN!!!!!
A new little one to love. :-) Glad you'll be closer to home within that first year of life!
yea!!! we are so excited! having another walker will be AWESOME!!
yea!!! we are so excited! having another walker will be AWESOME!!
Yay! We are so excited for you guys! You are wonderful parents and make beautiful, adorable children...this little one is already very blessed:) Love you guys!
I know I dont 'REALLY' know you, but I feel like I do and I got really excited when i read this! Congratulations! You guys do have the cutest kids I've ever seen and I can't wait to learn more about the next one! :)
i heard! gerard shared the good news! congrats! i can't wait to see you & hang out (and have a phone date sometime before then???)
love you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting!! i mean, I'm excited b/c hopefully this means one more little Walker to babysit every once in a while. I can't believe you won't be here during the summer so we can watch you grow!! YAY!!
congratulations! I will pray for much strength keeping up with Will and Lucy. I am so excited for you! Miss you!
No way - what wonderful news!! Congrats Walkers - I'm so excited for you, and hope to see you all very, very soon. Keep posting throughout the journey. Hugs, Lindsay
Wow! I wasn't prepared to come here and see this wonderful news! Congratulations Shannon!!!
Congratulations Shannon & Nate! I'll bet you didn't know I keep track of you and the kids (and love your blog), but I do and am so happy to hear your exciting news! Hope to see you when you become "5" if not before. :-) Hugs, Kristen's Bonus Mom
Justin, Abigail, and I are so thrilled for all of you! Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy, and keep us posted on your belly - you grow girl! Love you!
Hi Shannon! I just got to your blog for the first time from Anna's... Gosh, congrats on the pregnancy! I hope you all are doing well, we think about you back here in Seattle, more than you know :)
Best, Janie (Wilkerson) O'Connor
Wow congratulations. A family a five!
Yay Shanny! I love looking at this blog and your adorable family...and how exciting that there will soon be one more. Hope to see you sometime soon. Perhaps the kiddos are due for a trip to see the Golden Gate Bridge..?
xoxo
AO
Post a Comment