Monday, April 21, 2008

My Faves



Ok, yes, I've been lame about posting- just one of those times. So, just for the sake of posting, I'll reintroduce a couple of my favorite pics of the wee-ones from last year. I really want to frame one, but just haven't gotten around to it yet. I also don't know which one to blow up and frame? Any thoughts? #1 or #2?

13 comments:

Stacie296 said...

I'm drawn to #1 for some reason.

Tracy said...

I love both of them but I agree...#1 has something about it.

Alyssa said...

I was also going to say #1. I like how it looks like Will is watching something outside the picture.

Anonymous said...

#1.

Lori said...

Hard to choose! I seem to be in the minority here, but I like #2.
-L

Kristen said...

Hmmm. I like them both too much to choose. I say print both and alternate them in the frame. Just keep the extra right behind it in the frame... then you're always ready to change it. :) Or just go with number 1. Those are my favorite shots of Lucy and Will from last year too. Love you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Number 1!

They'll be excited to have all these great photos when they get older! I wish I had fun pictures of when I was little!

Sarah said...

I'm might be one of the odd ones out, but I love number two. Cuties!

Kat said...

I like the top one better, but Penny likes the bottom one better. Not sure if that helps any! Either way they are both great pictures. Your ideas inspire me with my camera!

Kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Durr Family said...

I'm in the minority too, but I say #2.

Unknown said...

both are great! shan you are becoming quite the photographer!!!

i vote #2.