Signs that I'm pregnant and in the 1st trimester:
1) Our food discussions. We were having a BBQ at our house yesterday and we were at the grocery store trying to figure out what to marinade our chicken in.
Nate: "Soy Sauce?"
Shannon: "No, no"
Nate: "BBQ sauce?"
Shannon: "Ugh"
Nate: "Olive Oil and lemon marinade?"
Shannon: "mmmmm, no, I don't think so."
We kept walking through the store and finally I told Nate:
"I guess it's the chicken part that doesn't sound good" he responded with a laugh and a roll of the eyes.
2) I won't kiss Nate if he's been drinking wine, it makes me nauseas.
3) I need to eat all day long.
4) Grocery shopping take 3 times longer. Me, the least picky eater ever, becomes the pickiest eater ever, and just wants to eat Top Ramon and Golden Grahams all day.
5) Many nights end with a butt massage.
6)I've been lamo on the blogo- lacking major motivation in many areas of my life.
All that said, I actually am doing quite well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So....one day...this is what I have to look forward to? :) I'll pray this part of the pregnancy goes FAST!!!
ps. How cute is Donna's babe?! I love that she has a blog now!!!!
Butt massages.....nice!
Post a Comment