We have been constantly surprised by flowers in our yard. It's our first spring here and we haven't planted anything, however, things just keep popping up. We keep guessing what color the tulip will be before it blooms, this one was quite beautiful!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh that is a very pretty tulip!
Oh, the apple dumplings are so delicious! (I totally stole, I mean borrowed, that recipe from the pioneer woman, by the way) You can't taste the mountain dew at all... I was a bit leary at first, but I'm always interested in new quirky recipes. The mountain dew mixes with the sugar and butter and makes this great, gooey, carmalized syrup!
All this talk makes me want to go heat up some of the left-overs...
Hey, Walkers ~ long time no see. We went out with Uri & Melissa tonight while Trev and Kristen watched our gang of five. Kristen told me you're adding to your brood. Congratulations!!! Hope to see you when you're up this way in the summer. : )
Cheers from Hans & Colleen
Post a Comment