Friday, September 5, 2008

Hair Flowers

So these have been occupying my time the last few days while we've been huddled away from the rain. I had this idea and then ran to Michaels to get the supplies. I like them for a few reasons.
For one: they are easy and something fun to do while I'm at home.
For two: I think they're really cute in Lu's hair
For three: they are really cheap
For Four: in no time Lucy will be able to design and make them too.
If Lucy goes to your little girl's birthday, don't be surprised to see the present topped with one of these!




Lucy chose the colors and designed this one
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kristen said...

So so so cute!! I love seeing the results of your creativity. :) Seriously can't wait to live near you again. I'm going through Shan withdrawals. 9 months and counting.
Love,
me

sbh said...

awesome

Anonymous said...

these are really cute! They're also a wee bit couture as well. Lots of people in New York were wearing big fake flowers in their hair! (and feathers)

Durr Family said...

And mom always called me the "creative one" - yeah right! Do I need to start playing soccer or something? ;-)

Lisa said...

Way CUTE!