Monday, September 15, 2008

yay or nay?

What do ya'll think- picture at the top of the blog or not? Still unsure- can't really read the writing so well. Maybe some fellow blogging friends would have some suggestions.

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

um, i actually saw the picture this morning and loved it. i guess you can't see the writing as clearly as before, but the picture is awesome, and that's what people are really looking at anyway.

Conner said...

I think it is awesome! How did you do that?

Conner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne Marie said...

I agree: the picture is rad. It would really be cool to find a way to make it work. Perhaps if you choose a darker color for the font, it will be more ledgible...?

Ultimately though - it's what YOU like, so go with that in the end ;)

Anne Marie said...

Oooh - or you could try to center the text vertically (between the top and the bottom of the pic).

The color is a little bit more consistent there, so finding a font color that stands out, but doesn't overtake the photo might be easier...?

(It may not be click button easy, but you could mess with the html code and make it work...)

Anonymous said...

I really like the picture up there!Some people are saying that they can't read all of the font... maybe where it gets close to the background color like in Will's shirt, the font could be white or something lighter.

Anonymous said...

The picture is great Shannon. Maybe you can put the actual quote on the side in a text box instead of on the picture?

Alyssa said...

Great pic! Have you tried it as a B&W?

Tracy said...

I meant to comment earlier that I absolutely love it! I would try playing with the font color and see but either way I love the pic and would keep it!

Mari said...

I absolutely love the picture! You're such a great photographer. I think you should keep it up.