Announcing the 2008 Disney Dance Competition winner- William! Yes, this is no lie. We went to the science center this morning and there was a Disney dance competition. Lucy of course jumped right in and Will followed closely behind. Nate and I knew Lucy would have no problem getting in front of the crowd and busting a move, but we were a little unsure about Will. The lady came and put the microphone in front of Will's mouth and asked him his name, of course he said Will. Then the music started. Without hesitation Will showed us some pretty amazing moves. It was only a couple seconds until he was on the floor break dancing with the crowd cheering him on. I was so proud. The announcer said, " let's give it up for Krispy Kreme man!" (he was wearing his free hat that was nicely paired with his new fighter jet jacket). Need I say it again, I was so proud. The other kids went and then it was time to choose the winner by round of applause. When the announcer put her hand over Will's head, the crowd went wild! Will was the winner. He walked out the door with a pokemon toy and 4 free tickets to a movie. Um, yes, I was so proud.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Announcing...
Announcing the 2008 Disney Dance Competition winner- William! Yes, this is no lie. We went to the science center this morning and there was a Disney dance competition. Lucy of course jumped right in and Will followed closely behind. Nate and I knew Lucy would have no problem getting in front of the crowd and busting a move, but we were a little unsure about Will. The lady came and put the microphone in front of Will's mouth and asked him his name, of course he said Will. Then the music started. Without hesitation Will showed us some pretty amazing moves. It was only a couple seconds until he was on the floor break dancing with the crowd cheering him on. I was so proud. The announcer said, " let's give it up for Krispy Kreme man!" (he was wearing his free hat that was nicely paired with his new fighter jet jacket). Need I say it again, I was so proud. The other kids went and then it was time to choose the winner by round of applause. When the announcer put her hand over Will's head, the crowd went wild! Will was the winner. He walked out the door with a pokemon toy and 4 free tickets to a movie. Um, yes, I was so proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Now how did you manage to not get a single dancing picture? We're so proud too! Was Lucy jealous?
Way to go Will! Perhaps being a big brother is helping him break out of his shell:)
Mr. Personality in these pics and obviously in front of the crowd. Adorable!
That is halarious! I hope my kids have moves one day! ...Everyone knows they won't be getting them from me!
that is HILARIOUS. Josh and I are laughing so hard.
that is the cutest thing i have heard in a while!
Did anyone else notice that on top of the sweet bomber jacket and the pokemon figurine Will's hat is on upside down? I think it all adds to the pursonality boost that he's recieved from this older brother thing, as Tracy said.
Hilarious! You know, you have a nice fancy camera. But you should also get a tiny digital one like mine that lets you do video at a moment's notice. I would've paid good cash to see that boy dance.
Post a Comment