I can't believe this girl is already 12 weeks. She is already such an essential part of our family. I LOVE watching Ada with her siblings, especially Lucy. I did not anticipate the bond that these 2 would have. Lucy watches after Ada so well. She holds her hands, gives her kisses, gives her her pacifier and really takes care of her. This is sweet, I hope this doesn't change. I definitely think she looks like her father, and I am so curious what she will be like, such a mystery. She is a gift- no question.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
So cute! These are the pictures I've been waiting for......
What a beauty!! I can't believe I haven't seen you all in so long...hope you are great.
You are going to think I am nuts, but I think she looks just a hair like Annabelle. Of course, more like Nate, but still...they (she and AB) are going to be buddies soon, it doesn't hurt to look a little alike.
p.s. I had pink converse just like those.
Post a Comment