Thursday, February 19, 2009

I get it

IMG_0344
Trev, whenever you say that your favorite ice cream is vanilla I never get it.  I mean there are so many kinds of ice cream- but yet vanilla?  Now I get it.  The possibilities with vanilla are endless.  Now, besides Hagan Daz coffee ice cream, I'm thinking vanilla is the first thing I want in my freezer.  Tonight the kids and I enjoyed a wonderful cinnamon milkshake.  Yes, that's just vanilla ice cream and some cinnamon (and milk of course).  I mean with vanilla in the freezer you can do berry milkshakes, espresso, chai, pumkin spice (this could be awesome on pumkin or apple pie, not in milkshake form of course), peanut butter ... and on and on.  You can have your own marble top at home.  I have plain yogurt in my fridge for a similar reason.  I mean you could buy strawberry at the store and have, well, strawberry.  Or, you can buy plain and be faced daily with the question of what kind of yogurt to concoct.  Oh, the decisions.  I mean add jam and you have berry, add maple syrup- yum , add brown sugar and cinnamon and get extra yumminess.  You can also plop it on Indian food or mellow down the spices for the kids on almost any dish with a little plain yogo.  All that to say, Trev, I get it now.

IMG_0345
If you don't believe me, just imagine the slurping noises surrounding Will's milkshake.

IMG_0348
If you still don't believe me, check out Lucy licking up the milkshake she dripped on the table.

2 comments:

Trevor Mauss said...

I knew you would come around...it was only a matter of time. From the pictures, I can really relate to Lucy.

Stacie296 said...

Yet could it be, that Trev just likes vanilla? Just vanilla.