Sunday, February 22, 2009
family pic
We really don't have many family pics. I love to take pictures, but to take one of the whole family just takes more work and coordination. I'm happy with this one and it's nice to see us all together. One thing I discovered is that it would be a worthy investment to buy a remote for my camera(and it's also wise to avoid tackling such a venture when the ground has a solid layer of ice on it).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Love It!
That is an amazing pic! So impressed. :)
This is such a cute picture!
Ditto, I'm always impressed with your pics!! Will you take more of our family when you get back to our side of the country?? :)
a remote is a great investment. I have done one photo shoot of our little family and it was very handy. I actually was going to go out yesterday to do round two but forgot a part of my tripod :( so we are going to try again later this week. Great shot!
Why is Nate wearing glasses? He looks older and more seasoned for some ghastly reason. What a lovely family.
Such a great picture! Fun green jacket too! You are such a photogenic family. :) Love you guys.
So cute - I think it would make a nice addition to your church website as well. Maybe in the "who we are" section or something. I think it would attract the young families in the area. Just my 2 cents. Like dad says "It's worth about what you paid for it."
This Tyson´s sister...just randomly saw this picture and i´d have to say...it´s a pretty amazing picture. I love it.
really random...what editing program do you use or is your camera just amazingly sweet?
GREAT family pic...how did you get will to look so longingly at his parents? nice job!
What an absolutely cool picture! Love the way you aren't all staring dumbfounded at the camera ~ like, er, some of us do when being photographed. The color, layout ~ it's all terrific. What kind of camera do you have?
I just changed my blog link to www.skitoseanirvana.blogspot.com. I took a huge break from postings pics but I'm playing catch-up and, I hope, getting back in the groove.
Looking forward to having you guys out here where you belong! : )
Love it!!!
Post a Comment