Thursday, February 5, 2009

Will is 3!



>
I can't believe my little guy is three.  I question if I can even call him "little guy".  He is getting so big and turning into quite the man (I don't know that I can really call him "man" yet either).  I am so proud of him.  He is a tender boy, while still fighting crime. He is a sweet boy, while still throwing fits. He is a generous boy, while still eyeing that toy in Lucy's hand.  He is a tender, sweet, generous,  complicated boy.  Nate and I still don't know if we have this one totally figured out.  However, we do know that we love him and we love his kind spirit.  I remember when he was 6 months old and we were leaving Seattle.  My sister Jodi said, "I'm sad that Will's leaving, you can just tell he is going to be such a tender and loving boy."   Jodi- 2 points for you.   You are right.  We love you Will and are so happy to call you our son, whether you're a little guy, man, or somewhere in between.  Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Durr Family said...

2 points for me?! What is that like 4 points now?

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Will!