


We had the opportunity to go a last minute hockey game last night. It was the kids first sporting event and we had great seats. Will loved it and could have stayed there all night. Lucy liked it too, but would rather be playing and not sitting- such a mover and a shaker. Lucy got the puck from the first goal- lucky girl. I was embarrassed that she didn't even know what it was. We asked Will if he wants to play hockey when he's older and he said he wants to be the guy who drives the ice cleaner between periods, "I wanna be that guy." There were also a couple major fights, actually, that's when the kids got the most into it- hmmm. Anyways, it was a fun to have a last minute treat like this for the fam.
3 comments:
How Fun! Ada looks totally into it!
When my sister was little, my dad asked her what she wanted to be and she said a grocery bagger or a starving artist in Paris. It was odd that she didn't want to be a successful artist in Paris, but to each his own. I'm with Will, I think it would be super fun to drive a Zamboni!
I hate to admit it - but the fights are my favorite part too.
the fights are the best part. and the chicken fingers.
Post a Comment