
She's also been on kid patrol and kitchen patrol- going like crazy! Edie and Tony also came up to help out on Friday (sorry no pictures, love you guys though) to help out. It's takes a lot of folks to keep this house running right now- what would I do without you?


And this is exciting news. When we moved in we had no fence around the house. This meant that we often found our children digging holes in our neighbors yard and talking to the neighbors on their front porch. Well, our good friend Peter and his dad Ken came up to help build a fence. I don't know if you know how exciting this is for a soon to be mother of 5 little munchkins, but it is shear bliss. The thought of sending them outside and resting assured that they are not in the street or neighbors yard- ahhh. We decided to do a little shorter fence to prevent cutting off communication with the neighbors and to keep from sending the signal "stay away, don't talk to us, mind your business"- I think this was a good decision and am very happy with how it is turning out.


2 comments:
Hello Shannon,
Fun to find a new blogging friend! So, I was curious if you are planning to nurse your twins and if so have you acquired a twin nursing pillow? I have one and would be willing to send it your way if you need one. It got me through 14 months with my boys. Truly it was my saving grace! Also, I am curious what you use to edit your photos. Lightroom or Photoshop?
Sarabeth
Seeing the picture of Peter, his father and Nate contemplating the fence brought tears to my eyes. Oh, the gift of true friends. What a blessing they are to you. Please tell Peter hello from me. You have phenomenal friends and a very supportive family. I know that you know how truly blessed you are; which also brings tears to my eyes ;-)
Post a Comment